Welcome To MGD GROUP
- Students have to fulfill the policy of the school . Students cannot be promoted
- They have been absent for 20 days or more.
- Their conduct grade is below.
- Their average mark does not reach 50.
- Student need to maintain appropriate conduct under all circumstances whether they are in or out side the school.
- Students are reminded not to bring unnecessary items to school (e.g. Magazine, toes, electronic devices, Jewellery ) which may distract them from their studies.
- Students must treat all staff in the school with Manners and respect whether in or out side the school .
- If any students commits any major misconduct (e.g. truancy, fighting, stealing, gambling, smoking, cheating, vandalism or other misbehavior) the student will be suspended from school or even expelled.
- School property should be treated with care. If any students is caught vandalizing or damaging any school property. The corresponding parents will be asked to pay the cost of repair or replacement.
- During the school hours, students are not allowed to leave the school without the school office’s approval?
- Students must provide medical proof for any sick leave.
- Students must acknowledge and a wait the school’s approval before taking casual leave.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones in school, if a mobile phone is seen being used by any student, that phone will be confiscated by the teacher and kept for at least 3 school days.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in the school premises. A light demerit will be given if students do not follow the rule.
- Lateness :-
After the prayer bell anyone who arrives at school will be considered late.
- Any students who have been late for every two times will be punished by light demerit.
- Late comers are required to stay for the 50-min late Detention class on the day that they are late.
Sick leave :- A student who asks for leave of absence should notify his/her class
teacher at least the day before absence other wise if would be treated
as French leave .